Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Happy November!

It's been a few weeks since my last blog and I just thought it was time for an update.  I don't have any new recipes to add but with the holidays coming up, I will more than make up for that.  I have been cooking, I just haven't tried any new recipes.  Last week, we had Sloppy Joe's and cheesy carrots.  This past Monday, we had a bacon-wrapped pork tenderloin that I roasted along with mashed potatoes and gravy.  I'm making sure my hubby stays good and full.


So here is what Luke and I have been up to recently.  We went to Kansas City the last weekend in October to spend time with Dana and Dustin & Jake and Amy.  We had a great weekend hanging out with everyone.  Halloween night, we went to our first NFL game to watch the Chiefs play Monday Night Football.  It was a great game and Chiefs beat the Chargers in overtime.  We don't have a lot of plans for the rest of the year, which we are very thankful for.  We are looking forward to spending time at home.  Hope everything is well with everyone!  I promise more recipes will come very soon!  I'll start gathering my holiday recipes, which I will definitely share.


ENJOY!



No comments:

Post a Comment