Saturday, June 16, 2012

Sugared Orange Rolls

It has been over a month since my last post and it has been one hectic month. We moved out of our townhouse in Waterloo and into a duplex in Grimes. We are still in the process of unpacking but after tomorrow we should be just about done. The good news is that my kitchen is completely unpacked and I am finally able to cook again (when I'm not working).

Last weekend we had some friends stay with us, and I was looking for something to make for breakfast and came across this recipe. It is super easy and I just happened to have all the ingredients I needed.

Ingredients:

1 C. sugar
1/2 C. butter
1 T. orange zest
3 71/2 oz. tubes refrigerated biscuits
Garnish: powdered sugar

Directions:

Combine sugar and butter in a small saucepan; heat over low heat until butter is melted and sugar is dissolved. Stir in orange zest. Arrange biscuits in a lightly greased Bundt pan; pour orange mixture over top. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden. Invert onto a plate and allow to cool. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top. Serves 6 to 8.



More to come...ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment