Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pancakes

I love breakfast.  I could eat it for every meal if need be.  Last night we decided to have breakfast for supper, so I made pancakes and bacon.  I never seem to remember to pick up bisquick at the store, so I don't have it on hand very often.  This posed a problem when it came time to make pancakes or waffles, so I came up with a recipe that doesn't require bisquick at all.

2 C all-purpose flour
1/4 C sugar
2 Tbsp baking powder
1 tsp. salt
2 eggs
1 1/2 C milk
1/4 C vegetable oil
couple dashes of cinnamon
splash of vanilla extract

Combine all ingredients and drop 1/4 cups of batter onto a hot griddle.  Cook until golden brown on both sides.  Serve with butter and your favorite maple syrup.

These are quick, easy and delicious.  Have a good breakfast for dinner!  ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment