Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Dip

I got this recipe from one of my co-workers. She brought it to a potluck and it was a huge hit. It is definitely best served with apples. I am not a big fan of graham crackers so I wouldn't eat those anyways. I also didn't wait for it to turn into an actual cheese ball. I just mixed everything together and left it as is in the bowl. It was really ease to do and super delicious. I made for a party I went to recently and it was a loved by everyone.

1 pkg (8oz) cream cheese at room temp
1 c powdered sugar
3/4 c creamy peanut butter
3 T brown sugar
3/4 c chocolate chips
3/4 c peanut butter chips
Graham crackers, apple slices


1. Beat cream cheese, sugars, peanut butter in large bowl until blended.
2. Spoon into large plastic wrap, bring in all 4 corners & twist tightly forming into a ball.
3. Freeze 1 hour 30 min or until firm enough to keep shape. Place peanut butter & chocolate chips in flat dish, remove plastic wrap from ball & roll in chips until completly covered. Pressing in if needed.
4. Cover & freeze 2 hours until almost firm. If overnigh let thaw @ room temp for 20-30 minutes.


Now, on to some non-food related business. I got a new job with Wells Fargo in Des Moines. I start my new job on 4/16. So this means that Luke and I will be moving to Des Moines by the end of May at the latest. Luke is still looking for a job, but we are confident he will find one soon. Right now, our biggest concern is trying to find a place to live. Luke will continue to work at GMAC in Waterloo until he finds another job or our lease is up. During the week, I get to spend some quality time with Mom and Dad! :) We are very excited, a little nervous and kind of stressed for all of the new changes taking place. We are looking forward to being closer to family and friends to be able to spend more time with them. More to come as we finalize our plans. This weekend we're off to Chicago with some friends for a mini vacation. It should be a lot of fun and we have lots of fun things planned. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment