Thursday, November 29, 2012

Easy Chicken Spaghetti

I love spaghetti and anything I can do to change it up and make it a little different, I will do. I have tried a couple different chicken spaghetti recipes. This one is not my favorite but it's still really tasty. Luke liked it because the Rotel gave it a little kick. This recipe is super easy. I bought a bag of Tyson's grilled chicken strips to use and just cut the strips into bite sized pieces. Again, this was another recipe I found on Pinterest.

This weekend I will be working on my list of the different types of Christmas goodies I will be making this year. I so looking forward to baking this year, as I actually have some free weekends to get this done, plus my sister is back in Iowa so we'll be able to have some fun together in the kitchen as well.

Baby R is growing fast and will be here before we know it. It is now less than 90 days to my due date, so we're starting to get the house organized and prepared for our little one to arrive. I hope everyone is getting in the holiday spirit and enjoying time with family.

Ingredients:

8 ounces angel hair pasta
2 cups chopped, grilled chicken or 1 large can of chicken
1 can (10 3/4 ounces) cream of mushroom soup (98% fat free or regular)
1 can (10 3/4 ounces) cream of chicken soup (98% fat free or regular)
1 can (10 ounces) Rotel diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
8 ounces sour cream
Sprinkling of Parmesan or Mexican-blend cheese

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Boil pasta as package directs and drain. Mix all other ingredients (except cheese), add to cooked pasta and put in a 9" x 13" baking dish. Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with your choice of cheese and return to oven to melt.


ENJOY!

Candy House Holiday Popcorn Variety Tin - Gourmet Food Baskets (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments:

Post a Comment