Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Baked Chocolate Pudding

Today, my team at work had a potluck and I decided to make Baked Chocolate Pudding.  I got this recipe from a good family friend and have been craving it lately.  I thought it would be a great dessert to share with my co-workers as well.  So here is the recipe:
1 c. flour
1/4 tsp. salt
3/4 c. sugar
2 tsp. baking powder
1 1/2 T. cocoa powder
1/2 c. milk
2 T. butter (melted)
1 tsp. vanilla

Mix by hand in order given.  Pour batter into 9"x9" baking dish.  Cover with 1/2 c. sugar, 1/2 c. brown sugar, 2 1/2 T. cocoa.  Pour 1 c. water over top.  Bake for 30-35 minutes at 350 degrees.
This is the perfect dessert when you are craving something chocolate.  It's really easy to make and it's really gooey on the bottom.  This is great served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment