Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hamburgers

My sister and my best friend absolutely love my hamburgers.  Whenever we get together, they always ask me to make them.  My hamburgers are also what my husband asks for the most, especially as we get into the warmer months and start grilling again.  I never make them the same way twice and I don't have any measurements.  So if you want to recreate these, just use your own judgement of how much of an ingredient you want, depending on your personal taste.
Meghan's Wonderful Hamburgers
1 pound ground beef
1 egg
Mrs. Dash Original
Seasoning salt
pepper
dried onion flakes
Worchestershire sauce
chopped mushrooms
real bacon bits
Form into patties and grill.  I typically make 4 patties out of 1 pound.
This was my dinner.  I topped my burger with American cheese, a fried egg and ketchup.  If you have never had an egg with your burger, you need to try it!  It's delicious.  The rest of our dinner consister of lettuce salad and tater tots.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment