Tuesday, December 13, 2011

BBQ Turkey Pizza

I know it's been a few weeks since Thanksgiving and all the leftover turkey has been used up, but this is a great way to get rid of those leftovers. If you plan on having a turkey for Christmas dinner this would be something to keep in mind for then. I made a homemade barbeque turkey pizza. I just used what I had in my pantry and fridge to make this come together. I used bisquick for the crust. I baked that first. Mix turkey and BBQ sauce together, spread that over the crust. Top with sliced onions, black olives and cheddar cheese. Pop it back in the oven until the cheese is melted and the everything is heated through. My crust got a little bit fluffier than I would have liked, but it still worked out. I hope you enjoy making your homemade pizza.


No comments:

Post a Comment