Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Chocolate Cake Cookies

My sister sent me this recipe over a year ago and I never got around to trying it. This is a really simple recipe and the cookies are fabulous. I did add a little bit of milk because there was not enough wet ingredients to mix everything together and make it stick together. I also used peanut butter chips instead of chocolate chips. Everyone in my office raved about these cookies. If you need to make cookies that are quick and easy, this is the recipe for you! ENJOY!

1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix---or any cake mix flavor you want
1 egg
3/4 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
2 cups chocolate chips if desired

1. Combine all ingredients in the order given. Do not use mixer. Drop by teaspoon onto baking sheet.
2. Bake at 350 degrees for about 7-10 minutes. Make sure they cool a good 10 minuets before removing from baking sheet, they will break.

No comments:

Post a Comment