Monday, December 12, 2011

Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies

I love this time of year. I just wish it wasn't so cold all the time. I bought everything I need to make all of my goodies for Christmas this past weekend. I made these cookies last weekend for a co-workers birthday. It is another great cookie recipe. Adding the package of pudding, really makes these soft and chewy. I used a package of vanilla instant pudding instead of chocolate and used chocolate chips instead of white chocolate chips. I got rave reviews on these too! I officially started my Christmas baking yesterday. My oatmeal gingersnaps are made and I will be posting the recipe later this week. ENJOY!

1 cup margarine, softened
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 (3.9 ounce) Chocolate INSTANT pudding
2 eggs
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 cups flour
1 package white chocolate chips if desired

Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with mixer until light and fluffy. Add dry pudding mix; beat until well blended. Add eggs and baking soda; mix well. Gradually add flour, beating after each addition until well blended. Stir in chocolate.
Drop tablespoons of dough, 2 inches apart, onto baking sheets.
Bake 10 to 12 min. or until edges are lightly browned. Cool 1 min. on baking sheets; remove to wire racks. Cool completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment